In memory of Sheila Gunn & Alison Henshaw
GOD BLESS YOU NORMAN BROWN – A WONDERFUL TEACHER – LOVE & THANKS – FROM ALL YOUR SHOREHAM RINGCRAFT PUPILS
(Keep blowing that whistle)
DONT FORGET ITS MATCH NIGHT ON TUESDAY 25th October 2016 at 8pm
Puppies from the Puppy Class, can take part
£2 per dog, per class entered – handling classes are free
OUR JUDGE IS JAY FORSYTH
Last Club Night of 2016 – 6th December at 7pm
(There will be no puppy class that night as we will be having a fun evening, all together)
Fancy Dress, Games, Nibbles, Christmas Raffle, Presentation of Annual Trophies
Club re-opens 7pm on Tues 10th Jan 2017
with new format
From Tues 10th Jan 2017 we will be combining the 2 classes
special attention for puppies as and when needed.
So we will be open from 7pm – 9pm for all and the cost is £2 per evening, per dog and handler.
Annual Subscriptions due in January 2017 – still only £5
We welcome new members and their dogs
We meet on Tuesday evenings at
St Julian’s Hall, Rectory Road, Shoreham BN43 6EG
- We aim to provide good training, in a friendly, relaxed atmosphere, for you and your dog to prepare for the show ring.
- We are a KC Affiliated Club & have trainers with many years experience in the world of showing dogs.
- We hold monthly matches for our members* and vary our judges as much as possible.
Weekly subscription up to Christmas
Puppy Class £1.50 for one dog and handler, £1 for each additional dog with the same handler.
Adult Class £2.00 for one dog and handler, £1.50 for each additional dog with the same handler
Under the terms of our insurance – You can only handle dogs at this club, if you are a member or joint club member.
(This means Adult and Junior Handlers)
Christmas Party & Annual Awards Presentation 2015
Dog of the Year 2015 was Aradet Action Man (Cody) and Lesley Cheatham (above)
Adult Handler of the Year 2015 – Lesley Cheatham with Jessica Carter Junior Handler 2015 (below)
& Molly (Medhurst’s La Senza, Border Terrier)
Don’t forget to send your show results to the Webmaster for inclusion on this website
(click on the word Webmaster above to email results)
Many of our Members have already Qualified their dogs for Crufts
St Julian’s Hall, Rectory Rd, Shoreham-by-Sea, W.Sussex, BN43 6EG
Annual Membership fees – a very reasonable, £5, payable at the time of joining the club
renewable each January
Plus £2 per dog and handler each session
Tea, Coffee and biscuits available at 50 p per cup (members make their own).
- Please clear up after your dog at all times and avoid using the children’s play area.
- Please do not bring bitches in season.
- Please do not come to club if any of your dogs are ill with Kennel Cough, Stomach Bugs etc.
- Please do not enter the car park before 6.30pm (for puppy class) 7.45pm (for adult class)
- Please keep your dog under control while you are at club
We are very lucky to be able to use such a lovely hall.
* Under KC Regulations, only fully paid up club members can show a dog at our club matches.
3 October, 2016
Jess Carter & Border Terrier, Chloe had a fab day at Beckenham Canine Society Open Show where Jess was 1st in Junior Handling, then Chloe was 1st in Puppy under Judge Robert Brewster and was then awarded Best Puppy in Breed and Reserve Best of Breed. They went on to be Terrier Puppy Group 2. Needless to say, Mum, Marie and Jess were very happy at the end of the day!!
Well done Jess & Chloe – keep it up!
Also at this show, Ark (Sayadena Northern Lights), Peter Seamarks’ Afghan Hound was second in AV Hound Post Graduate Class and first in AV Special Beginners Class which won him a trophy cup.
Excellent result – really well done!